Michi's Story The Panda Contact Michi's Music

lyrics for the day..

Cukuplah sekadar hidup dengan penuh bermakna..

Anyeonghaseyo~~

Thursday, September 8, 2011

When you're distracted

This MORNING, I was attending my "Teaching Math" class.

I was hardly paying attention to the lecturer.

I felt no mood for attending class this morning and I haven't got a clue what I want to do today as my mood was all over the places.

I didn't write anything during the whole class..haizz

The Panorama outside the window distract me

Filling form for the student's review

I'm thinking of cooking traditional dishes..HAHAHA..dreaming..still dreaming..wake up! wake up!

I should pay attention during classes next time..HOPEFULLY

No comments:

Another lyrics to share

Urang Limpas-Limpas

Panda Walk Away

Stalkers..hehe