Michi's Story The Panda Contact Michi's Music

lyrics for the day..

Cukuplah sekadar hidup dengan penuh bermakna..

Anyeonghaseyo~~

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lazy Blogger..

Recently, I been editing my blog for a new look but haven't got a clue how am I going to transform it into a simple but cool look..

Am jealous with some of the blog that i read especially dodo's blog. I started blogging earlier than her but she is more advance than me now..that was no surprise since I was a lazy blogger..

I started blogging since 2009 when back then I was only interested in blogging because I like reading my friend's blogs..

Aside from musical thingy, I also loves to write though my writing is not that good and the content is also lame and boring..maybe I should start get serious in blogging since I can improve my writing in this fun and joyful activity..


5 comments:

♥tiehanurfatiha♥◕ ‿‿ ◕♥ said...

oh.dlu sy pun mcm tu. tp byk ikut tutorial.. rjin. huhuu..

first pndgn sy utk improve, comment setting kan buat pop-up window..xpayah ad preview and word verification. tp if nak word verification oke je.. and guna shoutmix instead of cbox.. it is more easier.. :)

Jmle Rmle said...

Baru tau ble buat gini..tadi pun explore2 ja..hihi..trimas fr the comment..

~KLaRaPaRiS~ said...

Nah dengar tu! mau rajin.. hahaha... ikut jak tutorial bah banyak tu di internet.. just search what you what and need

Happy trasfroming! =D

Jmle Rmle said...

minta puji ko dodo..mentang2 lawa da blog ko..hihi..

~KLaRaPaRiS~ said...

sy rajin gia gaman ^^v

There was an error in this gadget

Another lyrics to share

Urang Limpas-Limpas

Panda Walk Away

Stalkers..hehe