Michi's Story The Panda Contact Michi's Music

lyrics for the day..

Cukuplah sekadar hidup dengan penuh bermakna..

Anyeonghaseyo~~

Monday, April 19, 2010

butterfly left me~~

I have a butterfly but..

that butterfly is getting more far far away..

it found a new butterfly..

a butterfly that can make it happy

leaving me without a butterfly..

i am butterfly but i can't fly fly..

i am losing my one and only butterfly..

the new butterfly it knew 1 week ago,

it left me for it..

a butterfly that it knew 1 year ago..

i am losing my buterfly..

yes..yes..yes..goodbye butterfly..

i'll keep smiling~~

byebye~~butterfly^^

2 comments:

SRYHNI said...

awww~ that so sweet. :)

Ana Fadzianah said...

i wondering if the butterfly know nothing~

Another lyrics to share

Urang Limpas-Limpas

Panda Walk Away

Stalkers..hehe