Michi's Story The Panda Contact Michi's Music

lyrics for the day..

Cukuplah sekadar hidup dengan penuh bermakna..

Anyeonghaseyo~~

Monday, June 7, 2010

lame words~~

This is a story about a boy named chuck
he still believe in luck
he is so dumb
and then yesterday he wrote a letter to a girl
who he called a friend

oh chuck keep pouring a lame words to his letter
for the girl
but he didn’t know that she never replied it back

poor chuck his friend tricked him for more than seven years
he keep the false letter
and now when he tried to recall the picture of the girl
who used to be his obsession

chorus %

sorry for being dumb before
I could understand that I’m just living in a dream of mine
And sorry for being a fool believing that the letter was from you
And now I felt ashamed I’m being so true

p/s: singing my heart out~~

No comments:

Another lyrics to share

Urang Limpas-Limpas

Panda Walk Away

Stalkers..hehe