Michi's Story The Panda Contact Michi's Music

lyrics for the day..

Cukuplah sekadar hidup dengan penuh bermakna..

Anyeonghaseyo~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grow up!

sia bangun dengan penuh harapan hari ni akan memberi seribu pengajaran baru buat sia..hee..walking with the gift to smile..hope God guide me to path that He want me to follow..i never look back again, well, sometime i might need to reflect back to what history of my life that i've made..so, every lesson make someone better..just hoping to live my life to do the best and right thing so that i will never regret..people might say that we should live life to the fullest but that is not me, i prefer doing the right things and what the best for everyone..i pray to God as i really need His support to live my life for my family, my friends, and for my self..i have a mission..and that is to live as a real man:)

No comments:

Another lyrics to share

Urang Limpas-Limpas

Panda Walk Away

Stalkers..hehe